Well, tonight at 8PM we are going to Beijing. We are taking a sleeper train which is about a 10 hour ride. We get in between 6AM and 8AM depending on if we are on time or not. My mom has sent me a list of the most important things to do there, as she and my dad were there two years ago. There will definitely be a lot of pictures on my next post.
This week at work I put the finishing touches on my first report and have started a second and third report. However, the second report has been put on hold. The software my company was going to roll out in coordination with my report has been delayed. I am now doing a report on the 'hottest features' in relation to cell phones. I have been researching Japan and the US markets as these two are the most technologically advanced in most cases.
I have been in Shanghai now for five weeks which is pretty hard to believe. I'll be starting up my last year of school in a month or so and then in May I am going to move to Vegas. Well, I better get back to work. Look out for a new post on Monday (or Sunday if you are in the USA).
1 comment:
Have a wonderful time, and see you soon I hope. You are a good writer and I hope you save all your photos, experiences and writings and make a travel book of some sort...
Post a Comment