Wednesday, July 23, 2008
Chinese learning etiquette
Just a short article I found online. I have heard unsubstantiated rumors that the government has also sent in buses to bring homeless people out of Beijing to rural China. A new report I heard is that the government is asking bars and pubs to keep out African Americans. The government is denying this, but the report said bars have been approached by police and there was an African American who was interviewed who said he was harassed by the police.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I bet the removal of homeless people has to do with the upcoming Olympics. It probably happened as well over here when one of our states hosted it.
Of course they're already being criticized at the moment by human right groups, so this might not come as a surprise.
Don't why the whole African American prejudice is going on though. I think I read an essay a while ago about Chinese and African Americans gangs having racial wars, but that might not help explain what's going on.
Post a Comment