
It should not be too bad, just rainy and slightly windy. Hopefully it will give us a couple days of cooler weather. It has been hot and humid here and cool weather would be a great relief.
Something interesting I found out about China's one child policy: if a couple is married and each of them were an only child, they are allowed to have two children. If either one of the couple had a sibling, then they are not allowed to have more than one child.
I am 4 weeks done at work and I have been in China for 5 weeks. I finished and presented my first report at work. It went well. I was asked to do research in India which was not part of the first report. I am also working on a report called OTA. This is about "Over the air" updates. This software idea is new and should help reduce costs for cell operators. Customers will not have to go to the store. They will get automatically receive new updates for their cell phones.
This weekend there is not much going on. However next weekend we are going to Beijing. It should be interesting because on July 20th the government is basically shutting down the city. 70% of factories and 70% of cars are required to be closed/off the roads.
And finally here is a picture of some of the group:
1 comment:
Delighted that you are having such a great learning experience. Tell Elsa those eels should slide right down!!! The lake at Ningpo was beautiful.
Post a Comment