Monday, June 23, 2008
First Day of Work
So Monday was my first day of work. I work at Ceno Technologies Inc. (www.ceno.com). Today when I arrived we were shown around the office and introduced to the supervisors. My supervisor was out because he was sick, but the other intern's supervisor was there. What we did today was mostly read about the company. They must have given each of us 200 - 300 pages of stuff to read. It was SO boring. All I had to do from 9:30 - 6:30 was to read these 200 pages. I did not want to do this for the entire day. Hopefully later this week it will get more exciting. It is even worse in the office because the temperature is set at 82!! China is on an energy saving right now so they turn up all the A/C. Well, I'll post later about work and I hope it is better.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Were the papers you had to read in English, or in Chinese? You are probably hotter than most, since you are taller than everyone and you know hot air rises...Tee Hee! Are you in one of those really tal buildings you had shown in your photos..What floor are you on?
Does you apartment have a kitchen or do you eat out on the economy?
Karen
Post a Comment