Thursday, June 26, 2008

Rain, rain go away!

So the week is over!! Woo hoo! I worked my first four days this week and boy where they something. On the first day all I had to do was read about a zillion pages about the company I am working at. It was rather boring because it took about three hours to read all of the reports. The rest of the day I just surfed on the internet. This is mostly because interns are new in China and they don't know what to do with us. The second day, I was assigned a project to write a research report on cell phone use in Southeast Asia and Eastern Europe. So far the report has been interesting. I am still collecting a lot of data on the areas which will be included in the report. Since I don't work Fridays, we were going to go to the French Concession which is an old area in Shanghai. However, it has been pouring all day from the remnants of Tropical Storm Fengshun. We tried going to the subway but even just stepping out of the hotel we got soaked. Hopefully tonight it will dry up so we can actually go out tonight.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's alot of rain! :)

Anonymous said...

shouldsend that pic to erin... lol

Unique Counter

More Unique Counter