Hello all who are still reading my blog. I am going to make my blog a closed blog at the end of this month, so if you would still like to read my blog, please send me an email at eamonn1202@gmail.com (I need your email to add it to my allow list).
Well, I am back at Penn working hard at recruiting new people for the band. Our first rehearsal is this next Monday and we are hoping that 40 or so new freshmen will show up. After our rehearsal we have an ice cream social to interact with the frosh. Aside from band, I am now the marketing manager of the Video Vault (now called Reel Scoops). There were a lot of changes over the summer (now we sell ice cream AND rent movies) and I look forward to working through these challenges.
Hurricane/TS Hanna is supposed to bring us a lot of wind and rain Saturday. It should be a fun time.
I am off now, but posts will come more often once our football season starts.
No comments:
Post a Comment